The American Society is upsidedown with its morals. I read that a man in Kingsport could be facing jail time over a chicken, a chicken, the same animal we eat every single day, something about he didnt water them properly. Also, people facing time over dog abuse and horse abuse, this all the while we turn our heads to the countless innocent lives that are ripped from women's wombs every single day. The first person I catch checking on the condition of my chickens won't have to worry about me serving time over their well being, I'll being serving time alright, but for a crime of greater nature. And before someone says, well its animal abuse and they should pay, thats correct they should have to pay, a fine not jail time. When a person kills a deer out of season he doesnt go to jail, he is fined and hunting privledges are provoked. Its an animal, some people need to visit egg farms, pig farms, and beef farms, I bet some of you wouldnt eat any more meat or eggs, guaranteed.






Bookmarks